Mundane Diary October 2022

During October I tried drawing something in ink each day. It's an interesting exercise and I can recommend doing it if you have an interest in drawing. I have done it previous years with mixed results. This year I wanted to use my daily diary to generate the prompts and draw things I wanted to draw instead of things I felt I had to draw, as is the way with of my previous diary comics.

It was going okay until the month was killed off prematurely this year by a CEO pretending to know what they were doing and creating a ‘being beaten by a stick’ vibe. Which if you can walk away from you would walk away from. I got to day 25 and kinda asked myself, why am I supplying content to a social media site that obviously wants to change the demographic of its users?

The results of this is 25 drawings collected together and now available as a Pdf.

Download a Pdf of Mundane Diary 2022 Here

Comments