Doing the Crigglestone Shred



These pages complement each other. After s bramble shredding walk around the edge of waterlogged fields looking for a misremembered footpath I found myself venturing back a week later. In better conditions. I found the Public Footpath on Google Maps then went adventuring, uphill on a lovely tarmacked and gavelled footpath. Although cold he sun was out and cottony fluff from Bulrush and the quietness made it all magical. Turning right at the top of the hill was another matter. A cold and harsh wind made the walk home unpleasant. The fumes and roar of school home time traffic constant with no way of escaping it. I wish I had the mutant ability to turn petrol into wine. No idea how that would work on a chemical level but it would be a cool superpower.




Comments